ZAPtember Started ("a month full of giveaways, exclusive discounts, special cash-in deals..")

2»

Comments

• @SocksAreComfortable said:
    Have they released any lifetime deals or other discounted stuff? I'm in their discord, but all I've seen so far is those zap coins.

They had a discount on game servers, either this previous week or two weeks ago, but I haven't seen anything else. I'm also hoping for some discounted lifetime deals, so also keep me in the loop if anyone sees any :)

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Have they released any lifetime deals or other discounted stuff? I'm in their discord, but all I've seen so far is those zap coins.

Also waiting for discounted lifetime deals. Stopped collecting the coins since they can't be used for lifetime products :P

• UnixfyUnixfy OG
    edited September 17

30% off a lifetime dedicated server is pretty interesting, would definitely be tempted if they do that again this year...

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @Unixfy said:
    30% off a lifetime dedicated server is pretty interesting, would definitely be tempted if they do that again this year...

This will likely be offered on Black Friday.

Thanked by (2)Ympker Unixfy
    edited September 18

@Unixfy said:

Yeah, probably going to get another lifetime vps/rootserver during Black Friday

Thanked by (1)Unixfy
  • @Ympker said: Yeah, probably going to get another lifetime vps/rootserver during Black Friday

You should make another thread when their BF deals come around! :)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited September 19

@Unixfy said:

@Ympker said: Yeah, probably going to get another lifetime vps/rootserver during Black Friday

You should make another thread when their BF deals come around! :)

Good idea! Will also try to remember tagging you. Didn't know you used them, too :)

Thanked by (1)Unixfy
  • @Ympker said:
    Stopped collecting the coins since they can't be used for lifetime products :P

Can they be used for domain names?

@Astride3961 said:

@Ympker said:
    Stopped collecting the coins since they can't be used for lifetime products :P

Can they be used for domain names?

Probably

• ZAP-Guru please tell me:
    In newsletter they said that "During ZAPtember, we also activated the Cash-In Deal! Every time you add money into the Cashbox, you get the opportunity to add more, and we add up to 30 % of the deposited amount on top! This way, you can save even more on your next server!"

So we can top-up cashbox and they will add 30% on the top. My question is it will be possible to buy lifetime products (rootserver/dedi) with payment "from cashbox"?
    As earlier I can read in thread "we can't use 2-euro-cashbox-vouchers for lifetime products". But what about "our money" that we put in cashbox?

Thanks.

@SashkaPro said:
    ZAP-Guru please tell me:
    In newsletter they said that "During ZAPtember, we also activated the Cash-In Deal! Every time you add money into the Cashbox, you get the opportunity to add more, and we add up to 30 % of the deposited amount on top! This way, you can save even more on your next server!"

So we can top-up cashbox and they will add 30% on the top. My question is it will be possible to buy lifetime products (rootserver/dedi) with payment "from cashbox"?
    As earlier I can read in thread "we can't use 2-euro-cashbox-vouchers for lifetime products". But what about "our money" that we put in cashbox?

Thanks.

As far as I understand it cashbox can't be used to buy lifetime products. But feel free to reach out to support for an official answer. Also it's up to 30%, not 30% :)

Thanked by (1)SashkaPro