Presenting yet-another uptime monitoring tool -- uptime.gd

2»

Comments

• Please add an option to change email of account if needed.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Hosting ProviderOG

@root said:
    Please add an option to change email of account if needed.

Yes! Good point, both email and the user/display name too, added to my todo list.

CrownCloud - Internet Services | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Atlanta, Georgia | Miami, Florida

Small QoL update rolled out overnight, ability to add a note on the downtime for record keeping,

Thanked by (2)Brueggus Decicus

CrownCloud - Internet Services | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Atlanta, Georgia | Miami, Florida

• Get a better TLD.

@Janevski said:
    Get a better TLD.

Couldn't find a cheap/short enough one with the word uptime in it back then :sweat_smile:

Thanked by (1)Janevski

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

@SpeedBus said:

@Janevski said:
    Get a better TLD.

Couldn't find a cheap/short enough one with the word uptime in it back then :sweat_smile:

I'll give you upte.st if you use it for this project.

Thanked by (2)Janevski SpeedBus

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

@MannDude said:

@SpeedBus said:

@Janevski said:
    Get a better TLD.

I'll give you upte.st if you use it for this project.

Appreciate the offer for sure, let me try to improve/add in alerting and such to uptime.gd and I'll ping you then -- Gives me a bit of push to get things rolling on my side too :)