Free Self-Hosted Home Server License available by OnlyOffice (Web Office Suite)

kdhkdh
edited November 2022 in General

Free Self-Hosted Home Server License available by OnlyOffice.
If you haven't heard about it already, OnlyOffice is a Web Office Suite that can alternate your personal Google Workspace/Microsoft 365 needs.
You can also get a 50% discount for their cloud version if that fits you better.

You can check more at https://www.onlyoffice.com/blog/2022/11/black-friday-2022-with-onlyoffice/ for detailed information.

Tagged:

Comments

• Threadtitle should say OnlyOffice (which I had never heard of before) rather than OpenOffice. I wondered why the hell OpenOffice was offering any type of license. Up til recently it had been a FOSS suite of desktop apps, later forked into LibreOffice.

Thanked by (2)lemoncube Ympker
  • The end is nigh.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• I prefer their hosted solution instead.

Free for the first 5 user.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Title updated

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• What the hell am I doing here.
    I don't belong here.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2022

@willie said:
    Threadtitle should say OnlyOffice (which I had never heard of before) rather than OpenOffice. I wondered why the hell OpenOffice was offering any type of license. Up til recently it had been a FOSS suite of desktop apps, later forked into LibreOffice.

Libreoffice do charge now for Mac (and possibly win) appstore version

On extended break from LES due to selective bias of mods
    ———-
    blog | exploring visually |

• @willie said:
    Threadtitle should say OnlyOffice (which I had never heard of before) rather than OpenOffice. I wondered why the hell OpenOffice was offering any type of license. Up til recently it had been a FOSS suite of desktop apps, later forked into LibreOffice.

Oops, sorry wrong title :cry:
    I have no idea why I put OpenOffice at that time

• Anyone received the free license?

• @localhost said:
    Anyone received the free license?

I got the license via email, but haven't tried to install though

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • @matheny515 when did you contact them, and when did they reply? I did yesterday and so far no answer.

• @hyperton said:
    @matheny515 when did you contact them, and when did they reply? I did yesterday and so far no answer.

yesterday or so, and they replied within a day

Thanked by (1)hyperton
  • Thanks! Just checked, I got it now too.

• can anyone confirm onlyoffice has this kind of feature?

basically put a mark in pdf / images and comment it

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• Dang should have read this thread sooner. From home server version was only November 22-28, 2022.

• @tarasis said:
    Dang should have read this thread sooner. From home server version was only November 22-28, 2022.

You can still use CE if you want, though it has 20 session limits and doesn't have a mobile web view.
    There is even a NextCloud port version.