We want you to test our services free 60 days VPS :)

2»

Comments

• @itmnord said: ITM Nord AS is not the same company as NordicVM, and we have no prior involvement with its previous operations.

But you were working for/at NordicVM, so how do you say you had no prior involvement with its operations?

• edited October 9

ITM is the same person. Enjoy Low End Drama.

Thanked by (2)_MS_ sh97
  • @zmeu said:
    ITM is the same person. Enjoy Low End Drama.

Exactly.

The role of someone who's apparently "minimally involved" :smiley:

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    LEDs are on the case again. :D :+1:

@treesmokah said:

@TheDP said:
    The name looks familiar.

NordicVM?

It is them.

A couple of screenshots from the previous drama:

• NordicVM LTD (company number 14917354):
      NordicVM LTD - company number 14917354

• Director: Raul Gabriel Ghita
      Raul Gabriel Ghita - NordicVM director / CEO

• @itmnord said:
    I want to leave a final note to address some of the questions raised regarding our company and NordicVM. To clarify, ITM Nord AS is not the same company as NordicVM, and we have no prior involvement with its previous operations. As one user pointed out with proof, Raul is only minimally involved in our company, holding a small ownership share as part of the contractual terms when we acquired NordicVM.

I can assure you that any issues or complications you may have experienced with NordicVM under the previous ownership will not reflect on ITM Nord AS. Our focus is on delivering quality services moving forward, and we are here to gather feedback specifically on our current hosting solutions.

As a side note, to ensure clear and professional communication, we occasionally use AI to help us formulate our responses as I am a Norwegian myself. This ensures there is no room for misunderstandings and that we present the most accurate information possible.

"Raul is only minimally involved in our company, holding a small ownership share as part of the contractual terms when we acquired NordicVM".

Right.

Thanked by (1)ialexpw
  • AuroraZeroAuroraZero Moderator

Have to give him props I have had an itchy trigger finger for a couple days now. Thank you for scratching that itch.

Free Hosting at YetiNode | Cryptid Security | URL Shortener | LaunchVPS | ExtraVM | Host-C | In the Node, or Out of the Loop?

This discussion has been closed.